Care Home Management
We provide support by operating care homes or care services on behalf of investors or owners who no longer wish to have operational duties.
There are a number of benefits by allowing MIT Care Consultancy to manage your care service.
There will be an avoidance of any embargos and other regulatory constraints. The service will become compliant with its regulatory obligations. There is a potential that fees could be negotiated at higher levels. Banks and other funders will have greater confidence in the business
We will register as the nominated individual for the service with CQC.
The management contracts are tailored to the specific requirements for the care homes or service requirements.
Operational Support & Financial support , we can take control for the day-to-day management of your home.
We will continue to work with you to ensure that that we align your aims and strategies for the business.
Below is non exhaustive list of operational support that we provide
1. Improving CQC rating and compliance including, strategic action plans where necessary.
2. Regular monitoring and audits to ensure compliance with regulation 17.
3. Ensuring care plans and risk assessments are person centred and up to date
4. Promoting and representing the care home, liaising with local commissioners and CQC.
5. Ensuring that staff receive up to date appropriate training.
6. Recruiting staff of the highest quality.
7. HR support
9. Day to day maintenance – including undertaking all regular premises checks
10. Service users invoice (if required)
11. Payroll processing (if required )
12. Full financial responsibility ( if required )